As Graphic Designer at boxout.fm, you will be involved in strategy and creative problem-solving, producing graphic design, advertising or visual communication work for a wide range of different clients. With the responsibility to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Aftereffects (not mandatory)
A proficiency in working in the mediums of:
- Digital Art
Communication is a big part of the job, so the Graphic Designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
The specific details of a Graphic Designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
A Graphic Designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- From time-to-time a Graphic Designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
“Boxout.fm is a radio station staffed by people who love all kinds of music, almost to the point of obsession, so it is imperative that you have much more than a passing fascination with music.”
You will be working closely with a dynamic and closely-knit team from our studio and main HQ in Gulmohar Park, New Delhi and have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of initiatives. We promote a culture of personal development and creative growth. Daily benefits include high-quality coffee, studio space to practise DJ-ing and regular opportunities to attend music shows and festivals.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!